Tuesday, August 19, 2014

st.p to lot benson

Well on earth I was a saint of sorts-hating every aspect of others creation. You know when they (the imposters) realized they needed me more than ii needed them, they sort ways to re-adjust their doings-yet they forgot-I am st.p with de mon faire. Thus I didn't give a damn any more, even to the point I would curse God. Only to have god respond back with a firm giggle..."now now st.p, de mon faire". Which I hate and like seeming its true I am not controling anything. But its also  fumny (hence Gods giggle) either are they:seeming de mon faire is a creation of theirs to mislead me and others. Oh but how wrong they were to make it divine deceit.  So like all rives leading to the sea, gods manuvering all that they hope to achieve. But it won't be any victorious accomplishment- seeming they have chosen me to fool the world and before they existed, god had chosen me (to bare the weight and naturally play along) as they gravitae to me- their ideal fool. Ha it's like Mose / Mt. Sinai.  Hence old pal, as Mose was deemed to Mt. Sinai, I am deemed to the 4th dimension, with no redemption coming. Here is my lovely heaven. So becareful of  what you say unless you know your divine fate. I while in the 3rd dimension (earth), curse god stating I'd rather be in the sunrise- than to deal with the earth shit I was dealing with. Being toyed and made a public fool by both-which was a worthless equation to me. Seeming I never perceived them of know that de mon faire was a double blind factor. Thus justification for them as they create lies to protect their HONOR within a man made world of God's tools. So Lot the saying was true, WHOSE ZOOMING WHO!

No comments:

Post a Comment