Tuesday, August 19, 2014

st. p on affection of the collective affection

Many may attempt to defraud the human soul code (james hillman) . Only to find they have paved the the way for others and blocked those who were most unknowingly,  their spiritual antithesis. Not to be judge as wrong but to be considered an oddity in their so claimed perfection. But instead of accepting the antithesist, they chose to  belittled  the soul (which carries on) no respect can be obtain after such an act.  when no mass approached me on the 3/4 of my total 50 life years. I laughed. They used radio frequency waves to make me feel idiotic for attempting to explain that which  always  was present in my mind. They tried to make me believe they were going to steal all that I written and place it under a ghost writer. They tried to make me believe i was hypnotized as part of their control plot.  They tried to make me feel scorned,  for detailing sub related facts about monoatomic gold. Then embrassas me when I talk of Anunnaki  as a reptilian race upon earth. To laugh when they explain the Anunnaki as angels that god sent to protect the garden of eden.

They played that evil game with radio frequencies. They took advantage of a mistake whereby my environment was fuel to their functioning. My life began to crumble. items i was so proud - to advance  my efforts were stolen: from my laptop with all my research and detail theories of empowerment and faith. ( I have always seen a merged dimension- where science and faith/theology were one. Seeming they both are birth through god.) to professionals demanding I share my private property ( a Cox wi-fi purchased for school. Not for another who had purchased a Cox total package dsl phone included- but forgot to purchase wi-fi to make it work.

There where too many acausal intent, coupled with fake audio and unskillful work-for hires (actors) always at the right location with somea scripted lines, acting as if I were so unintelligent not to recognize. And so I let them enjoy their moment of fame. It could of been theirs, but they choose to be in on something for $20. Whether it was the "trust fund brat story line" or "oui oui je apella la francise.".  I have to pause soulfully and think,  "little men with little minds little hearts and souls...mercy lord upon them for they do not know...that they are little men with mind little hearts and souls. And unlike me (as liitle as I am) they are not left in the dark about the human game they seem to coincidently play. So I accept that no mass is correct...this is the final 3/4 of my 50th life on earth. And like Lot restated, they told me the same thing..."we're in your head silly."

No comments:

Post a Comment