Tuesday, August 19, 2014

st.p to lot benson on trying Ambrose

St.p-- why are you sitting their in fear of some earthly consequence.  Try it- they say Ambrose stirs fading human emotions. As if you were human again. Well in your case you're fighting no mass-seeming they made a mistake. But it doesn't matter here in the 4th dimension We are only the soul portion of Genesis 2:7, the physical gulit of sin is non existent here. (Laughing) most everyone here is trying to get redemption- simply accepting their personal relationship with god. And as they scramble to do so forgetting they are already saved, I intend to find minimized pleasure in the syrup of a tainted fruit. Why Lot on earth they would have me intentionally displaced in "drug"  induced environments. Knowing the logistics of relapse. ..all so they could term me an addict. And I informed them without a God return clause (quasi suicide legalization) by which they are in divine violations for removing out of existence what they did not bring into existence. They laugh and thought my rhetoric stupidity. Why  Lot?  As i had stated my pre-phoenix option was to get into the sunrise. Get into the divine cosmic order. Lot , the professionals nearly tried to have me declared  SMI with drug induced delusions. When they did all of the placement at a critical movement in my life. I had made changes and proved that for a year in a half i had good intent and desired simple papers of a BSW-MSJD. As i improved my life-then they approached with offers of which I accept- seeming no good or evil really exist: there is only one force- THE ALPHA OMEGA, my De Mon Faire.  So indulge fool soul, odds are you're going back to earth anyway. Enjoy every moment the best that you can in Teusia.

No comments:

Post a Comment