Tuesday, August 19, 2014

St. P to Lot regarding the Zareasns

Lot eagerly waited for st.p to find the photo. Finally st. P rose from the leather trunk and said "yes as I expected proof there is no Stephindouche factor. Just manipulation and cruel use of people and time. See this photo was taken before the plane crash if my death. I was on my way to Peru and next to me sat a photo analysis who knew of my work and debunked the Stephindouche factor. It was a funny affaire of vanity anyway.
So you see here we are, two familiar friends in the 4th dimension yet no Stephindouche is a Zareasar-thus no shaman lineage.  The Zareasar are very cruded about their fate considering their ancestry on earth. The imposter made a terrible mistake-for which his soul was vanquished from the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment